Thursday 10 November 2011

My Cats are boring....So I'll use someone elses

Seeing as I own the two most lazy cats in existence I am fortunate enough to know someone who has 7 cats. four of which are lively bouncy kittens.

Look at that little ball of fluff!!! 

Unfortunately they didn't stay looking like that for long. They had to grow up.

All grown up and bouncy balls of energy now.





Here are some shots of my friends cats. I like the 2 bottom images the most as they show action and interesting posing.



Drawing over them I can get a feel for where the bone placements are such as hip placement and spine angles. This is a good way to learn about the feline form. 





Got some stalking and pouncing action here. You can see how the legs bend for the cat to jump. How they nearly all their strength comes from their back legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment